Clock Tower at Grand Master's Palace, Valletta - 2008


The clock tower at the Grandmaster’s Palace was built in 1745 under the reign of Grand Master Pinto de Fonseca.  The works carried out on the clock tower include cleaning and restoration interventions on the masonry fabric, as well as the restoration of the painted clock and restoration of the internal mechanism and dials of the clock.